The other day when I was at the local drug store, I bought a new 2-pack of yellow Labello lip stuff. Tuesday morning as I was headed off to work, I opened the package and pocketed one of the sticks and went on my merry little way. I left the half opened package on the kitchen counter. It was a busy day at work and when I went to bed that night, I just left the package on the counter deciding that I would deal with it in the morning.
When I woke up the next day, I followed my usual routine (wipe sleep out of eyes, fumble around for glasses, go to the bathroom etc.). I got to the bathroom and noticed that my half opened package of lip stuff was on the bathroom counter this time! I asked Mike if he had moved it for some reason (or if I did in the middle of the night and didn't know it), and of course, as usual he had no idea what I was talking about. I picked up the package to inspect it and discovered several small puncture holes, somewhat resembling tooth marks. After looking down at Walter and recieving the glare, I knew I was in the wrong and promptly put away the package, where it should have been in the first place.
Thanks Walter, for cleaning up after your Mom. I guess I shouldn't be so lazy sometimes......
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment