Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Two and a half weeks and counting....I hope....

Just another update on Walter, it's been two and a half weeks since changing over to an 'all natural' diet and off all prescribed medication. So far it's been great, he's accepted most of the new food selections and hasn't had any trouble with them thus far. No vomiting, no itching, no redness etc. sounds like maybe some of these health nuts have a point. The essential fatty acids that I have started to give him has made his coat incredibly soft and shiny, and now I've even begun taking fish oils! (maybe my coat will get soft and shiny too!).
His energy level is way up as well, he constantly runs around and seems much more apt to playing too, which isn't always a good thing when it's time for bed.
I've also just bought some new cat treats and am determined to start clicker training him....I will update when the process begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment