I never thought in a million years that I would have a blog....if you asked me a year or so ago, I couldn't even tell you what a blog was. I know I'm only 24, but I'm really not one of those 'computer saavy' people...but here I am today.
My very first entry, how exciting. I really can't see that in the future, my life will become so exciting and full of adventure that I would really necessitate a blog, but I guess a woman could only hope.
I had the day off, I worked the saturday shift for one of my co-workers. I was looking forward to sleeping in, having the bed all to myself (well with my cat Walter) when the phone rang..work again, I let it go to the answering machine.
I took my mom to see Julie and Julia this afternoon, we had quite the laugh at all the old women taking one another out for an afternoon matinee. Besides my own mother, I'm sure I was the youngest one in the theatre by almost 50 years.
Well, today wasn't a very exciting day, so here's all the best for tomorrow.....
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment